Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bubba

My little fella is SUCH a cheeser! I love his face when I get the camera out. This is him in his wonderful new Duck Dynasty shirt. I was at Wal-Mart and they had 50% off there clearance which is amazing!! SO Crew got some new shirts which were needed. He is now in 3T shirts for the length and 2T pants cause he is kinda short in the legs. BUT he could use the 3T in the belly for the pants ;) The dr. has said that he is normal in all areas and is not worried, he is just VERY solid! He has also said that he is very advanced for his age with his speech and learning (that makes me one happy, proud mama!)   
He had some cousins over the other night and they were playing dress up. This is what I was able to catch on camera (LOVE the smile!) I was not fast enough to get a picture of him with the adorable dress on ;) maybe next time! 

No comments: