Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happenings

Crew's new favorite thing to do is watch Frozen. And he loves to watch it ALL day! He sings the songs, and will talk along with the show. It sure is cute! This is how he likes to watch his snowman show.
 
He was not acting like himself a few days ago and I thought he was getting an ear infection. He had had a cough for about 2 1/2 weeks and I said enough is enough so I took him in to see what was up. Well the Dr. said that there was no ear infection, and the strep test came back negative, and was not sure what was up so she sent us to get a chest x-ray. Well the x-ray came back and he has a mix of bronchitis and pneumonia. He has been such a good sport!! He has been coughing soo hard that he will throw up and he still is so tough! I am so glad that his meds are kicking in so fast and are strong! I love modern day medicine.
I have also started a new job about 3 weeks ago. It is at Northwest Power Services, Inc. in Rigby. I am a bookkeeper and secretary. It is a lot of fun and just what I need!! It is part time. which is great cause I am still able to be a mom to Crew which I Love! It is at a very quiet and slow paced place and perfect! I could not have asked for a better place. The Lord has truly been watching over Crew and I and I am very grateful for that. I know more wonderful and great things are coming our way and I can not wait for them! For now I am happy and excited to watch Crew grow and enjoy the summer and learn the new things that I will at this new job, and whatever else the Lord has in store for us!

No comments: