Sunday, February 16, 2014

Crew being Crew

Crew has changed in the little time since he has turned 2. I just can't believe it. Here he is being so cute watching his show with Kaden, and they are actually being nice to each other.  
Dan gave Crew these cute little sun glasses for his birthday and he is just super cute wearing them. He wore them all over the house for a few days. I am surprised that he did not break them! 

Crew keeps going back to the shoe basket and gets my new boots and wants to put them on. I have put them on and then he tries to walk and they are just too tall for him and he can't. He is just super cute in them, I had to get a picture of him.  

He has been asking me to go potty every time I change his diaper. I tried to let him go 4-5 times and he would just stand there and laugh and dance and sing a song saying shake your booty! Man I love this kid, and don't know where he came from!! ;) He finally went and has gone 3 times now! I can't believe that he is 2 and is already wanting to potty train. I don't think he will be fully trained for a few more months, but this is a really good start. I am super in love with this fella I have here.
 
I have decided that with work that even if I work full time I can not afford to move out so I am going to stay part time. Crew has not been doing very well with the full time hours either. I think that it is very much worth it to raise my boy than to have monies in the bank or pay my car off early or what ever. It is just not worth it to me. I have been getting the impression as well that I should stay living with my parents as long as they will have us. I am super excited that at least this part of my life is going good!! Crew and I are doing great as well, the only thing that could go better is my dating life :D But I am coming to terms that it will happen and it will happen on the Lords timing. 


No comments: