Saturday, February 01, 2014

Crew is 2

 My little man is going to be 2 on Feb. 3. We decided to throw his party on Saturday instead of Monday. He had so much fun opening his presents and LOVED blowing out his candle on the cake. He got lots of presents including Monsters jammies, and Monsters Inc. (now I won't have to watch Monsters University every morning, I can switch it up every day, since it is what he requests!!) He got some cars with a track, Mickey Mouse's house, a castle with army men and a dragon from Bampa and Grammy, and lots of things from aunts, uncles, and cousins!!
 He had such a great turn out from all of our family which is amazing! Lacey said she was going to mail a package but when Crew woke up from his nap he found 4 cousins here from Utah!! It was such a great surprise. We also had Eliah, Maddie, Aubrey, Marcus, Kaden, Angie, Bampa, Grammy, and Emily. Thank you so much for all of your love and support!
Crew was with me when I picked up his cake and was wanting it all day long, we waited until after dinner just like every Birthday. He had so much fun today.
 
I love this little fella SO much. He is so so stinking smart. He can talk in complete sentences, knows his ABC's and will not let me sing it with him, he can count to 10. I love having conversations with him, he is SO funny and comes up with so many funny strange things. I laugh so much with him. He loves to go to "work" the daycare and see all of his friends. He loves to dance and has some pretty sweet moves! He still will eat pretty much anything but veggies. His favorite thing in the world is the Temple and loves to drive by it. He knows that Angel Moroni is on top, and that it is Heavenly Fathers house. He gets so excited every time he sees a picture of when I drive by. I am so grateful that I get to be his mommy forever! I still can't believe that he is 2, time has just gone too fast! 

No comments: