Monday, October 28, 2013

Crew and Mama pictures

Crew and I went and got family pictures taken about 2 weeks ago and I just love them. I found a lady on facebook who is just starting out and trying to build her business up. She was doing sessions for $25 for 45 minutes and would give you a CD with 15 eddied images. I thought hey this is a great deal, even if I only get 1 good picture of Crew it is worth it. BUT I got SO many great pictures. Here are the ones that I really like. Don't mind my smile in some of them....I don't know what happened, it is really wacky! Crew did a really good job. At first he did not want to hold still and was saying hi to all of the cars and pointing out all of the birdies that were flying by....but we got some really good shots. If you are interested in checking out this photographer for cheap here is her site....... http://vanessaallenphotography.weebly.com/

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE THIS BOY?!?!?










 

No comments: