Monday, October 14, 2013

Bathtime Buddies

Aubrey, Marcus, and Kaden came down for the weekend and we have had lots of fun just hanging out. Kaden was in the bath tub and Crew was just hanging "out" playing with him and then all of the sudden he was hanging "in" playing with him clothes and all. They are having a blast being buddies. Most of the time they get along just great, but they have their  moments when you can tell they are single children and are still learning how to share. They are so cute together and love to give hugs and kisses! I love their smiles and how they are playing so nice together in these pictures.   
I am hoping these pictures are not too risky for you all, but I think they are ADORABLE!   
 
Crew is doing SO much better this weekend. A few days ago I took him into the Dr. because he had a rash all over his back, belly, and face. It turns out that he has the roseloa virus. I had never heard of this before he got it. It is a virus so there is nothing the Dr. can do for it but let is run its course. It can last up to 6 weeks and the rash can move daily (Crews moved from his back and belly to his legs, arms, and would sometimes come back to his face.) The first week it is VERY contagious mostly for kids 2 months up to 4 years. So that means that I was out of work for a few days. But it was super important to make sure that no one else got it. It did not seem to bug him or itch, he was pretty happy, only grumpy cause he is breaking in 4 teeth right now. He has been taking really good naps right now, and has been sleeping better at night too. He still is not sleeping through the night :( but he really is getting better!! The past couple of nights it has taken him quite a while to get to sleep. He sits down in his room and just talks and is really quite. It is funny to listen to him. When I walk in to give him more to drink he will be swinging his arms around, sitting up and just talking and telling someone a story. It is really cute! I love him so very much!
He went in for his 18 month check up and then 2 months later went in for a flu shot and ended up with an ear infection too. But in 2 months he gained a pound and grew 1 inch. I could not believe that he grew SO much. I have to think that is why he was not sleeping very good! And I am very glad that the pants I just bought for winter are a little bit too long cause most of the ones that fit just right are now floods :( He is getting so very big and learning so much. He will say anything you tell him to and even if you don't tell him to he will repeat anything! He loves to read, sing, dance, (my personal favorite!!!) he LOVES to watch Mickey Mouse, if you are anywhere close to mouse he can spot him and will let you know! I love to go shopping with him. He will point everything out and tell you what it is. He is very friendly and says hello to everyone and then when they pass will tell them good-bye. I have to admit it gets kinda embarrassing! But really I am in love with this fella of mine. I could not imagine life without him.

No comments: