Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mr. Crew the Parrot

This is my handsome little parrot Mr. Crew. We did not get to go out much this year, but that is ok. It was Super cold! and I did not want him to have a bunch of candy that he did not need. I did want him to go out and have the experience and to have some fun. I found the costume for cheap, which I was excited about. I did not get off of work until about 4:50 and by the time we got finished with dinner it was raining and really cold :( We did end up going to Dan's work (he did not get off until 7) Dan had a lot of employees still at work that had never seen Crew and they just thought he was adorable....I would have to agree with them. I think he is going to have a lot more fun next year when he understands what is going on a little better. 
I thought it would be really funny to have him be a parrot because he is in the stage of repeating EVERYTHING anyone says. A few weeks ago I said "hey wouldn't that be SO funny to have him be a parrot?? I just don't know what else to have him be." Well I went to Old Navy because the costumes were on sale for $5 and all they had were Pirates or Parrots..so that is what he got :D 

Yes he is eating in the pictures, that is the only way I could get him to hold still. BUT he still is a way cute little parrot! 

No comments: