Wednesday, September 18, 2013

He has my Heart

Crew found some 3D glasses tonight and thought he was SO funny! He was laughing and laughing. I decided to take some pictures and when I stopped he just kept saying "pictures, pictures" He is growing up so fast. He is so adorable and I just love him so much. He has completely won my heart! 

The other night Crew and I were going to meet up with an old roommate of mine for dinner but she never came :( It all worked out in the end. Crew and I had a great dinner together and I had the impression a few times that she did not show up for a reason. It was embarrassing for a while to sit there and have people look at us with "sad eyes" BUT I did know and get the impression that Crew and I are supposed to go out on monthly Mommy Son dates. It is very important for us to bond and have that relationship, he needs to know how important he is to me. I would like to continue these dates at least until he turns 18 and maybe even after that! I would like to see how creative we can get on these dates! It is a tradition I would like to carry out with even my future children.   
I called my Dr. the other day to see when I was in last and what I weighed. I have not really kept a record of how much I lost because I did not think that I was loosing that much...but come to find out I was last seen the beginning of May and I have lost a total of....drum roll please......29 pounds, and 2 pant sizes. I am really hoping that I can continue to loose some more. It has been really fun to go out and buy some new clothes and actually shop at some new stores that I have not fit in for YEARS! I hope to get down a few more sizes! 
P.S. sorry mama for the butt shot. I know you were kinda mad (but hey this is the picture I have. ;) Love you!

1 comment:

gina said...

I love monthly dates with the kids one on one. It's a great tradition!