Saturday, September 07, 2013

Mama's Birthday and Crew

Mom had her Birthday on 9/3 and I am a little late posting! BUT Happy Birthday mom! I hope that you had a great day! It was just after Labor Day (5 day weekend for me and Dad) and it was the first day of 8th grade of Emily. (those are mom's favorite birthdays, when she gets the house all to herself) Here is the picture of what she got....we are making sure that she is nice and warm for the winter with all of her goodies. ;) 
Mom started to cut the cake and I MADE her get at least 1 candle and blow it out. You have to have at least 1 candle and get sung to!! You are never to old for that! ;)

 This is how Crew was dancing when we were singing Happy Birthday to Grammy. I love the new things he does every day!

Crew has a book that has a fishy in it and I make a fishy face and he has started to make faces too, it would have been more cute if his eyes would have been opened! It seems like every picture I take of him his eyes are closed! He was starting to get mad cause I wanted to get one with his eyes opened so this is the best ya get! Love this boy!

No comments: