Monday, July 01, 2013

Summer beginnings


Crew Emily and I went swimming for the first time this summer with cousins and we went to Rexburg Rapids. We all had a blast and will for sure make it up there lots more!! I am so glad that Crew is old enough this year to have fun. This is his new swimming outfit and I sure think he is adorable!

 Crew got a new chair today and sure loves it. If he is not sitting in it he is standing in it by the counter, or pushing it around the house, or carrying it around on top of his head. He sure thinks it is cool. Here are a few shots of him in his new cool chair.

Blowing kisses to mama. He sure is getting big and doing so many new things every day. He is trying new foods all of the time (he takes after his daddy!) and he says new things all of the time. He has the BEST personality and makes me laugh all day every day. I am so glad that I get to be this little boys mama!! I sure am blessed!! 
 Oh and he usually does not run around in just his diaper...but since it is 100 degrees outside I though I would just let him be free!!! Wish I could be so lucky ;)

No comments: