Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Crew's favorites


Crew's new favorite things are the stain spray and the bathroom spray. He sure has a fun personality! I just love this little boy so much! He does new things every day. He says new things and makes new noises everyday and makes me laugh all of the time. I just love him to pieces! I LOVE his face in this picture. He is such a character!  
 Here you can see how short Crew's hair got cut. I am just glad that he is a boy and that it is ok if it is this short! I am glad that his hair grows back super fast. He looks SO old with his hair this short. Time has flown by SO fast. He is now 15 months old and went in for his check up. He is 27.10 lbs 92% 32 1/4 inches 86% and I forgot what his head is but he is doing great. We don't have any concerns he is doing great and learning things just fine. I am now starting to make him cry it out during the night and after 2 nights he slept through the night. It is wonderful! I could not ask for a better little boy and best friend. I am SO glad that he was sent to me!
Crew found Emily's Hello Kitty hat and loves it. he sure is cute. Have I mentioned how much I love this little fella?

No comments: