Tuesday, July 09, 2013

This is Crew at the 4th of July parade. He just got done doing a dance and I got this amazing picture!! I will have to figure out how to post the video. He had a blast all day and I am sad that he was not able to stay up for the fireworks. Maybe next year. He did love the fireworks we did in the dive way a few hours before it got dark, and LOVES the snap ones and thinks it is super funny when he throws them at mommy's feet and makes me jump!  Man do I love this boy! 
 
We had a water/splash party  a few days after the 4th with lots of cousins, and it was super fun. Crew sure loves the water. I can't get him to run through the sprinkler quite yet, but he sure does love the swimming pool and would stay outside all day if I would let him! He is such a little boy. He loves the dirt and anything to do with outside. 

 

No comments: