Saturday, April 27, 2013

My little fella

Crew got new shoes and LOVES to wear them everywhere. He will go to the back and find them and wants me to put them on all day everyday. The weather had turned so nice and he loves to go outside and play on the deck out back. He is such a good litte boy and I love him so much. He is learning new things everyday. He is starting to say so many things. He loves animals and can say dog and roof, he can hiss like a snake, and just meowed like a cat. He can say dada, mama, bampa, me(grammy), and em. He is SO funny and makes me laugh all day every day! 


 I am thinking that it is time for a hair cut! He has got hair just like his mama and papa. It grows SO stinkin fast and it thick. Mom and I cut it the other night and we got the buzzer a little bit tooooo short. He will not need a hair cut till next spring. ;)
Dad's birthday was on April 13th and turned 55! Happy Birthday daddy! Emily and I thought that it would be funny to put ballons on the bathroom door so he would have to walk through it when he came out of the shower. We thought we were pretty clever and funny. He had a smile on his face and thought it was fun. We love you dad!

No comments: