Thursday, April 04, 2013

Easter

Crew had a fun Easter this year, I don't really count last year as his first Easter cause he was only like 2 months. Here he is in his cute little outfit! I just LOVE it.  
 Crew got a basket this year and I kinda went nuts and bought lots of things. He got bubbles and LOVES them as you can see, he got some books, some toys to play with outside, and a cell phone that makes noise, he usually gets to play with our old phones that don't work anymore so they don't make any noise. He is having a blast with the phone. He walks around calling Da Da all day long.
 This is one of Crew's new outfits that he has for summer. I am SO glad that it is finally warm enough for him to wear it. He has lots and lots of shorts that are so darn cute. and he has 2 pair of flip flops that I just love. He is just such a cute little guy I just love him. He is loving the warm weather and loves to play out on the deck for as long as I will let him.





No comments: