Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas




Crew and Kaden thought that it would be fun to help Grammy and Emmy set up the Christmas tree this year. Well they were right! It was SO much fun to help. They were able to help with the ornaments as well. I am so glad that Crew is getting a little older, he was able to enjoy Christmas more this year with opening presents and enjoying what was inside. I had a blast with him and did not even really care what I got or what was going on, I was so focused on him and what he was doing and making sure he was having the best time that he could. I can not wait for more Christmases, and Birthdays! I know that means that he will be older, but it will be worth it!







Crew got some really good presents this year. Santa brought him a train set that he loves. He makes the cutest noise for his trains! He got a ninja turtle camera that shows pictures of turtles when he takes pictures, he got some new "shows" to watch, he got an amazing Disney sound track to listen to in the car, and best of all Bampa and Grammy got him a HUGE mickey mouse that he carries around everywhere. He likes to give him to me and makes me snuggle all of the time too ;)




I think that we had a great Christmas. I stressed WAY too much over what to get him and I hope that I won't do it in the future. He enjoyed opening whatever was wrapped, and would have probably been just fine with boxes with more paper inside :) I can't wait for him to get older and for us to become even better buddies. I am glad he had such a great day

No comments: