Monday, August 05, 2013

Crew 18 Months

My little man is getting not so little any more! We went in today for his 18 month check up and everything is going really good. He is 28.14 pounds and his doctor said he is doing great. We are working on having him not throw toys and not hitting. He is also having a hard time right now with throwing fits. It might just be the age and the stage that he is in right now but he has also gone through a lot of changes in his life. He is doing a lot better with his sleep, which is nice.
 
Right now he LOVES fruit of any kind. He eats bananas, grapes, watermelon, strawberries, apples and applesauce, pears, pineapple, and sometimes peaches. There are still some that he has not tried but I am sure that he would love them just as much as the others. He is not a fan of any veggies. :( But I keep trying. He loves grilled cheese sand, breakfast corndogs, chicken nuggets, toast, pizza, lasagna, cereal, fruit snacks, and chips(to go with dinners) He does NOT like cheese, hot dogs, He is really not a big fan of sugars but will eat some.
 
He loves to play outside on the back deck with his cars, take walks, go swimming, read books, play with his blocks, and LOVES playing with Aunt Emmy.
 
The doctor asked if he could say at least 15 words and we started naming some and he said that he is close to 50. I was curious so I wrote them down and he knows 54 words that he will say on his own. I am SO proud of my little man! The doctor said that he is way advanced for his age since he knows so many words and was watching him with how he was reading and acting in the office today. I am one proud mama! :D I am so lucky to have Crew. He is such a wonderful boy and is ALL boy. I could not ask for a better best friend. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I am so grateful to have him with me forever. He makes me laugh daily and my love grows every second.
 
*Crew's words for my record:  Mama, Dada, Bampa, Emmy, Grammy, Lilah, Aubrey, BoBo, Angie, Teddy, Bottle, Water, Outside, Go, Car, Bye Bye, Hi, Nana(Banana), Show, Horse, Eye, Nose, Mouth, Ear, Head, Shoes, Where, Why, Ball, Melon, More, All Done, Sorry, Thank You, Please, Doggie, Woof, Kitty, Meow, Hiss(Snake), Roar(Lion or Bear), Chair, Inside, Tree, Book, Cookie, Apple, Toes, Brook, Amy, Bath, Treat, Baby, Uh-oh.

No comments: