Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Getting Dressed

 Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this fella? He got ahold of one of his shirts when he was "helping" me with the laundry today. And he was trying to get dressed. I think he did a pretty good job ;) I love the new things he does and comes up with every single day!

I love all of his facial expressions he has many of them. He makes me laugh every single day! I just can't get enough of him!
 
 
Today I parked in the driveway and forgot that I was not supposed to. I let Crew help me pull out to the street (only about 15 feet) He had a blast!! He found the blinkers, washed the front window and continued to find the wipers, and found out how to roll down the window. He had a blast and was sure sad when we had to come inside and stop "driving" He sure is growing up too fast for me! sometimes I wish that I could freeze time just for a little bit! He is starting to talk more each day and understands lots of things! Again let me tell you how much I love him!

No comments: